Tuesday 30 November 2010

My Sore Eyes And Sis

I'm really quite happy with this recently invented title for my post, much happier than I am charting the gradual spread of rashes defecting from my eyelids and a few on my left leg, to covering both of my arms and threatening further border crossings.  Is it possible to give yourself Psoriasis?

My eyes are still sore too but I've kind of run out of creams that don't sting or give me hives or that scare me by their side effects.  So I'm going back to the doctor this week with a bagful of creams that don't work and a request for help.  I'm also going to try with the hive cream again, just to check (while not home alone this time) that it really did give me that reaction.

The general thinking on the cause of all this is that it's all to do with stress, which is probably true, but I've been so much more positive in my head about various stressful situations that I'll be quite disappointed if I'm that unconnected to myself as to not know what I'm causing to break through the positive sheen.

What is more important for me right now is to keep lots of lots of positive thoughts flying through the air all the way to New Zealand for my big sis who is back in hospital for an operation.  She is one of my favourite and most precious people in the world to me and I need her to get properly well so she can keep cultivating her house and farm for when I finally give in and cart us all over to live there to escape armageddon.

This one's for you Maccy, hives and all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment